Monday, August 15, 2011

E-prime


Hi everyone! I want to share something about myself.

Call me Riwa, I study at University of St. La Salle, taking up mass communications. I pass projects, assignments and reports before the deadline and most of all I study hard. I currently do these things to pass and consider these as my job.

I feel great and bad about life. Great because of my family, friends and happy experiences that made my life complete. Bad because I hate challenges, I mean, when in a hard situation my head cracks and most of all I hate living my days in sadness. Sometimes happiness turns to sadness and my heart can’t accept it easily. You know what I mean? Problems arise and sometimes too heavy but though life looks like that, I know I still need to go on and face challenges with bravery. Anyway, life without challenges makes one’s life meaningless right?

Talking about personality, I always want to try new things. I talk too much and sometimes not enough. I love hanging out with my friends and I always enjoy their company. I love to sing even though I don’t have a good voice. I always try to calm down when in a bad situation and I keep secrets very well, because of this, my friends trust me. When I feel angry about people, I just keep it within myself. I don’t express my hatred towards the person that much because I don’t have words to express them.

End...

"E-prime makes me crazy".

No comments:

Post a Comment