Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Power of Photoshop! My own Vogue magazine cover!


Photoshop has become the most powerful tool for editing photos, flyers, brochures, banners, billboards, magazines etc. This software really helped a lot to produce high quality outputs. The first time I was introduced to photoshop I was very confused with the tool bar since there are too many functions I couldn't understand. Everything was alien to me. The day I started experimenting by using my old photos, I became very interested. I began to love photoshop and I started lay outing.

So since one of my dreams is to be on a magazine cover, I decided to make my own! My own Vogue Magazine! Haha! So what do you think guys? I would very much appreciate your comments.

Credits:
Photograph by: Jaco Paz
Photo Editor: Jaco Paz
Layout: Riwa Nakamura
Make-up: Teree Castillon
Costume: April Balasabas & Keith Cari-an
Model: Riwa Nakamura


2 comments:

  1. Original; "vogue"
    Good.
    All overflows by a joke.
    The choice of the font is good, too.
    I can use the Photoshop.
    The design is sensitivity,
    It is not technique.
    Therefore I think that you are superior to me about the design.
    But I thought to see your work.
    I will make an original magazine.
    But I thought again.
    I do not look good with the cover of the magazine with the photograph of my up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment Osamu-san! Everybody looks good on a magazine cover, believe me! All we have to do is to edit! Hahaha. :)

      Delete